Code alignment for Notepad++ Change Log
- Renamed XML Types options screen to Automatic Selection
- The restore to default for Automatic Selection crashes (Issue 1)
- Allow the user to customise the characters that define a "Block" (Issue 2)
- Option to reset the MRU list in Align by string (Issue 8)
- If the user uses tabs, still give them the option to align with only spaces (Issue 9)
- If document is moved to other view, alignments is done on the wrong document (Issue 6)
- Make adding Shift to a shortcut align from position
- Make it so any second key press closes the Key grabbing screen
- A "require space before" option
- Ability to manually specify file types which should be treated as XML style
v4.1: Fixed bug which caused align by position not to work with shortcut.
v4: Shortcuts are now customisable. Used nicer font.
v3.1: Align by equals wasn't working.
v3: Lots of changes - New align by string screen, Regex support, replaced "align by position" with "align from caret". Few more see http://goo.gl/Hs2Cu
v2.4: Changed align by equals really aligning by "space =" in c#. Now on EVERY language it aligns just by = but only when the character before it is not a symbol. This protects cases like += from being split but allows cases of "myvar= 5" to be aligned.
v2.3: Now feature for feature (except toolbar). In c# align by equals to align by "space =" (useful so it doesn't split up things like +=) and adds lines with just '(' & ')' to define scope.
v2.2: This could be a controversial change, so please let me know what you think. For a long time I have believed
that automatic scope selection was kind of useless for XML style documents. Just because the layout is so different - You
tend to use less blank lines, a child goes directly under a parent but is indented.
Because of this the logic has been changed for .xml, .xaml, .html & .html files. The selection logic can be described as
"If the marker is in a multiline tag, then the scope is that tag. If the marker is in a singleline tag, then the scope is the group until the indentation changes.
Port of code alignment from Visual Studio version. Few features missing.